Dedicated to Helping Dads and Kids Spend Quality Time Together
Three Fires is about helping Dads set aside quality time to spend with their kids. Our scheduled events and activities make it easy for you to focus on the important things – just show up and have fun. Your family will be creating lifelong memories together with other dads and kids from your neighborhood and school.
- Monthly group meetings with other neighborhood members
- Local “all-Three-Fires” events, including bell ringing, ski weekend, roller skating/blading event, family fun night
- Three annual weekend camping trips hosted at YMCA camps
Every event is optional, and every group sets its own meeting schedule. Commit as much or as little time as you can spare. Get to know your neighbors. Stay involved in your kids’ lives.
- October 24, Saturday: Fall Campout (special 1 day camp to keep everyone at safe distance – no overnight this time)
- November 8, Saturday: Hike Bald Mountain
- December 19, Saturday, TIMES TBD: Bell Ringing at Kroger Coolidge
- January 20-21: Outdoor Skating Event (date TBD)
- January 29-31, 2021: Otsego Ski Weekend
- February 2021: Sledding (date TBD)
- April 2021: Family Fun Weekend (date TBD)
Check out our initial 2020 events schedule flyer here (more events to come as we move forward).
You can also check out our events schedule page. And as always be sure to check council or group emails for any updates and local get-togethers.
Make sure to Contact Us if you have any questions!
How Can I Join The Three Fires Longhouse?
Any parent with a child 5 years or older can join. For information on the program, contact us and we’ll help you find a group near you.
To join our “New Member” email list and start receiving event reminders and other Longhouse emails, please send an email to email@example.com or enter your email in the box below.