Dedicated to Helping Dads and Kids Spend Quality Time Together
Three Fires is about helping Dads set aside quality time to spend with their kids. Our scheduled events and activities make it easy for you to focus on the important things – just show up and have fun. Your family will be creating lifelong memories together with other dads and kids from your neighborhood and school.
- Monthly group meetings with other neighborhood members
- Local “all-Three-Fires” events, including bell ringing, ski weekend, roller skating/blading event, family fun night
- Three annual weekend camping trips hosted at YMCA camps
Every event is optional, and every group sets its own meeting schedule. Commit as much or as little time as you can spare. Get to know your neighbors. Stay involved in your kids’ lives.
Upcoming Events for 2021-2022
- September 24th, Friday: Come march in THS Homecoming Parade
- October 1st, Friday: Night of the Painted Trees – Beachwood Tennis & Swim Club
- October 2nd, Saturday: Bike the Creek – Rochester Municipal Park @ 1:00 pm
- October 22-23: Fall Campout – Mystic Lake YMCA Camp
- November 4th: Hike @ Bald Mountain (Time TBD)
- Jan – May 2022: Sledding, ski weekend, spring campout & more! Dates TBD
You can also check out our events schedule page. And as always be sure to check council or group emails for any updates and local get-togethers.
Make sure to Contact Us if you have any questions!
How Can I Join The Three Fires Longhouse?
Any parent with a child 5 years or older can join. For information on the program, contact us and we’ll help you find a group near you.
To join our “New Member” email list and start receiving event reminders and other Longhouse emails, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or enter your email in the box below.