Dedicated to Helping Dads and Kids Spend Quality Time Together
Three Fires is about helping Dads set aside quality time to spend with their kids. Our scheduled events and activities make it easy for you to focus on the important things – just show up and have fun. Your family will be creating lifelong memories together with other dads and kids from your neighborhood and school.
- Monthly group meetings with other neighborhood members
- Local “all-Three-Fires” events, including bell ringing, ski weekend, roller skating/blading event, family fun night
- Three annual weekend camping trips hosted at YMCA camps
Every event is optional, and every group sets its own meeting schedule. Commit as much or as little time as you can spare. Get to know your neighbors. Stay involved in your kids’ lives.
Upcoming Events for 2022-2023
- Fall Hike set for Bald Mountain – Sunday November 6th @ 2PM
- Troy Fire Department event on December 1st at 6:30pm at 2400 W Big Beaver – All welcome!
- Ski Weekend – Weekend of February 3rd to 5th
- Skate Night – Targeting Sunday January 8th or Sunday January 22nd
Take a look at our Calendar page for more details, and be sure to check council or group emails for any updates and for local get-togethers.
Make sure to Contact Us if you have any questions!
How Can I Join The Three Fires?
Any parent with a child 5 years or older can join. For information on the program, contact us and we’ll help you find a group near you.
To join our “New Member” email list and start receiving event reminders and other emails, please send an email to email@example.com or enter your email in the box below.